Monday, January 18, 2010

Casting Call: Henry Cavill



Dear Jerry B,

I send you the portfolio of Henry Cavill because I think that he just might be the man we need to play Captain Wentworth. I feel that the biggest plus he adds in this equation is that he actually has a real authentic English accent. So for him to take on the role, we would not need to hire an overpriced American that can't stay in character for one whole scene. Henry has been in many period films as well as on TV, therefore leaving him with all the knowledge a man must know about playing someone from those times - the 1800's. Captain Wentworth has just come back from war and must be in excellent shape after climbing all over his ship. And as you can see in the pictures that are included, Henry is in... well lets just say outstanding condition. I also did some extensive research into his filming career, watching him take on some truly deep characters which I feel will help him become one with the mysterious captain. So please take a look at this and let me know what you think.

Love Always,
Your Dearest Friend,

Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment